I tried to directly add the video, but technology doesn't like me. Here is a link to a video that I made that has my practice IOC. I hope I don't sound like I am repeating myself too much!!!
https://youtu.be/ELlKqk7H7uo
Grading:
Criterion A- 7 because I pulled a lot of in text citations from the passage, but I didn't analyze parts that were outside of the passage.
Criterion B- 6 because I feel like I could have used more literary examples and I could have explained my examples better and done a deeper analysis of them
Criterion C- 5-I believe that I was very organized and structured in my IOC because I didn't jump around from section to section and I tried to transition between my different points
Criterion D- 4 because I felt like I repeated things a lot, but I tried not to say 'um' and 'like'
Allie:
ReplyDelete- Nice establishment of context
- Make sure you're explaining "HOW" for everything you're pointing out- cite evidence from the passage (noticed this around 2:00)
- Effect on text? Need a bit more exploration
- Make sure you're not spending a ton of time reading lines...the analysis is more important
- Be sure have a thesis/end result at beginning
- Great tone throughout- seemed calm and organized
- Weak reasoning with point of view
- Need conclusion
Also- I agree about needing more language and literary devices. Think about the big 5 we looked at with The Stranger passages we analyzed.
Delete